Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Today is mother day! Happy mother's day mama...as well as for enda,mummy and mak cik minah, and all moms in the world..:)



Dear Mama,

Since I was born, u're always there for me.U take care of me with full of love and care.

U get a license so that u can send me to tadika everyday. U always made me sandwiches

or nasi lemak dkt dpn rumah enda so that I can eat it at school.When we moved to Penang,

u teman me jalan to school.When papa's not around, u take care of me and adik patiently.

When i enter TKC, u gave me advise and supports. U wrote letters for me so that I cn be

strong. Now, after I finished school, u're like my friend.U advise me on life. U never

complaint in being such a great mother.I love u always mama!



1 comment:

iera aqila said...

aww comelnya. if ur mum baca, sure terharu gila.