Thursday, July 29, 2010

i have a friend who is so dear to me. we are reallt close during school.she's part of me.we knew each other very well. we don't really keep in touch with each other but in our heart, we know the precious meaning of our friendship. we laugh and cry with each other. she's always there when i need her and i'll always try to be with her when she's indeed.


after spm, we continue doing a level in taylor's and i continue doing asasi in shah alam. sometimes, we meet up during weekends to update ourselves or even sometimes i will follow another best friend of mine to meet her up at subang and just 2 have lunch together. on fridays, she even went to shah alam n pick me uo 4 lunch or even jz to chat in the car.Now, she continues her study in uk. i was glad and sad at the same time. i send her at the airport and after she left, my tears drop.


now, she's back for holiday. i only to get the chance to meet her once. i'm busy with classes. but when we meet up, she's kinda different now. i don't know whether it's because she went to overseas that makes her different or is it about myself? is it about my new image? i'm jz still what i am.i miss our moments together. that day, u only spent ur time with me bcause the one that u came with were not there.m i jz an 'alternative' friend of yours? later, when the friend came back, u ignore me as if before, we're only friends..not close ones....
my dear friend,
if you read this, i jz want u to know that it's not that i dont' wanna cntact u or what but m busy with classses and whe u behave like this, it makes me to think twice whether to approach u or not. i miss the old moments. i miss when we hang out 4 drinks, we laugh,gossips..i still remember the moment when u said when u wanna said something but u're afraid that another friend of us and i will be mad at u. i thought we know each other very well. i thought we know what's in our heart but what happened lately make me think back about our friendship. u're always so dear to me. i miss u...i want the old times back....

No comments: