Sunday, September 12, 2010

last 6th sept was our 2nd anniversary.two years together.what a long time. i don't expect we would be that long.
he's going bck 2 perlis on the 5th. so we had a small celebration among the two of us 4 our anniversary. I was upset coz couldn't be together on the day but i'm grateful of what we had in these years.
wen headed 2 OU 4 bkk puasa. While waiting 4 him as he said he's going to the toilet, i received a sms
him : syg, i g tgk jeans kjap k
me : jgn lmbat sgt. Dah nk time bkk puasa
i waited for him. He still didn't appeared. I already thought there' something wrong here. I know him well. then, i saw him came with a cake. I knew this. I just smiled.
but, after we break our fast, the waiter came and put a white rose on the table and a cake that has been lighted up with two candles.i stunned.i feel like i'm in cloud nine :) we blew the candles together. when he smiled, i knew that smile. the smile that capture my heart for this two years :)
sorry, i cn't upload any photos as the camera is in coma :P
p/s : syg, thx so much. i love u and will always do

No comments: