Monday, December 6, 2010

tirah 's sweet 20 part 1

i love my new template! The colour really caught the eyes!


yesterday Athirah's turned 20! Goodbye teenage life...Welcome adult life! We had a great lunch at Kl Tower. All of us were there except for Aleya and Rujin as they have some other matters. Wish you both were around as well :(


We ate buffet for lunch and the scenery i tell you was SUPERB! I was like OMG! This is sooo niceeee... I wish if my boyfie will propose me here later.. Hahahahaaha... stop dreaming fazlieza Merican! :P


but seriously, the food was nice, the scenery was superb, the friends were cheerful and excited, the birthday girl was happy to have us around!



the birthday girl


look at the scenery


i love vintage style!

all of us

look up people!


to be continued.....going out for lunch~





No comments: