Tuesday, April 19, 2011

everything has revealed. I never expect that someone who is so dear to me is actually a very KAYU HEARTLESS person...totally heartless! act as if nothing happened and just don't care about what happen. I really already reaced the limit.my sacrification and my love all this while stops here!fullstop! it's jusst not worth of what i have done...


it's true. Find someone who loves you, not u love that person. If he thinks i will be back to him he's jz wrong. My love is worth for the person who really loves me.


i have no time for a person who don't even have time for me



Ya Tuhanku,

Sesungguhnya aku adalah hamba yang sangat lemah di sisimu. Aku bersyukur atas segala cabaran yang Kau berikan kepadaku. Kau tunjukkanlah kepadaku jalan yang benar. Jika ini sudah ditakdirkan kepadaku, aku redha . Jika benar dia adalah untukku, Kau dekatkanlah hatinya kepadaku. Tapi jika tidak, aku terima segala kententuanMu.


Amin

No comments: