Thursday, August 18, 2011

This post will be very very emotional. So, if u don't feel like reading it, pls STOP READING











This post is being written in the emotion of emotionally unstable but intellectually stable. Which means that I am aware if what I wrote. Every words that I utter.

I'm not the kind of person who keep things and feelings to myself. I'm not an angel who will just let go things. NOPE.That is not me.

I can still accept what happened to me since last two weeks that really hurt the feelings but I put fullstop on it when the person a was like not knew what to do about it.

This all started two weeks ago and it' like 'karma' or 'jatuh ditimpa tangga'. I don't really tell everything to person A because i knew person A will still pertahankan the group.

tell me how i should keep quiet or just sit down when

1. Person Z said something that makes me really kecik hati. Come on la, i know u're terikat now but pls respect other people's feelings as well. Why don't sometimes u make the sacrification ? Why don't let u let ur other half to be with the family or at least CARRY OUT SOME RESPONSIBILITY TOWARDS THE FAMILY. I can understand that u want ur soulmate to be with you all the the time but can u pls at least respect others although that person is younger than u ? And now u make me lose respect towards u. Because maybe u don't realise that u affect other people's lives as well ? And because u think u are much older, you don't have to mengalah, u are VERY WRONG

2. Person Y was like put hope on me to settle a task. When I'm trying to settle the task, person Y talks happily about person A and the stranger. At that time, i'm already kcik hati. Then , this stranger puts more sugar and spice to make the food looks yummy. That makes my temperature goes higher. That was all old time story. Now person A is someone's property, so can u pls stop talking all that sweet memory lane coz at least try and understand how i feel ? And yes, that answers all my silence of that time. Just keep the story all to urself and the stranger. I repsect u but pls at least respect me too.

3. Person M take advantage of situation that he has. Person M left the work unsettled and doesn't even feel guilty about it. What person M know is just to be attached. Because person M knew that someone will correct the mistakes and that continues. To explain about person M is simply by using a connection like this :

how u want to afford the family if u don't have money -- how u want to make money when u don't settle ur work -- how are u going to settle ur work when u don't do it properly -- how u're going to do it properly when u are being irresponsible

Look, the connection are related. Can't you see it ? You even affectt others personal life. Tak pasal2 two people have to gaduh because of u while u re happily attached without knowing anything about it.


4. Person W always menjelma whenever person A wants to spent time with the love. Always. If once twice, people can still accept it but if it's always, then there's something about it. And person W don't even feel guilty at all. Come on. Live in the reality world. Ur lil person A has grown up and has own personal life. So, can u just let person A live the life without you become a disturbance in the personal life? U want people to respect you but think again, do u respect person A and the love? My aanswer would be nope. You just do whatever u want to without thinking about others.


AND, Person A...This is what I can advice u. You need to be brave enough and tell everyone that u have ur own life to live. U have ur own time to spent with ur love and not only with the group. Yes, before u belong to that group but now, u've grown up. U'll have ur own family. A family that u urself need to lead. Which means that ur life does not belong to the group 100% anymore now. Ur answer will always be they don't do it on purpose. Like i said,live on the reality world. After so many times it happen, u still feel they don't do it on purpose? This won't settled until u tell them what is wrong. I can sacrifice but after a limit, that's it. I'm not trying to be kurang ajar but i guess and i'm sure that all this while i have given them all respect that i could, but what i get in return? respect? nope. At least try and understand how i feel. U don't need to be told what to be said or done. I'm tired of telling u everytime what need to be said and to be done coz that really show how not serious you are.

You have the choice if you want to put a fullstop what happen or to just take it but the love will be leaving. Decision is in ur hands. I guess person A realise how all this has affect the life and the love life.





No comments: