Friday, August 13, 2010

it's the BIRTHHHDDAYYYY FOR THESE 3 PPL....

Happy Birthhhdayyy you all! mcm nok la pulak :P


This is my big brother yg sgt payah nk jumpa dia. Maybe bcause he's abroad bt even he comes bck here, still it's hard to meet him...haishh. Once years je only get to meet him..a phrase that he'll nvr forget to say , ''adek, jgn lupe mkn ubt''.....:)... i know la u're the future doc...huhu.. Whatever it is, Happy 24th birthday abg! is it 24th??heee



This strong man is my daddy who loves babbling at me but pampered me at the same time. Dah tua dah rupanya pak cik neh...bullying is his hobby. bt he's always there for me even for financial.hehe.......i love u daddy no matter what!



knew this mak cek since 3 years ago. from uitm to um, our friendship still going strong. She knows and understand me well. Happy birthday watip! jgn naughty2. oh yeah, she jz got the scholarship from yayasan TAR which means she'll treat us sooonnnn..... yeya! be happy with ur new life. ignore the past and move on k...








No comments: