Monday, August 23, 2010

yesterday, i received news which somehow makes me happy and sad. Yes, i have both feeling. My fav aunt is getting engaged next year. Maybe it's still a long way to go but time flies without we realise it.


i'm happy that she'll end her bachelor life soon. It's already time for her to have her own family. But i'm sad as well that i know soon she has to follow her hubby and we cn only meet each other rarely. I'll be alone in family function. No one to hang up with especially when tasha is not around.

And, i want to get engaged too.....yeah! keep on dreaming eza :P i hv my own plan for my future. I plan to get engaged by 23 or 24 n get married b4 26... yeah! i'm a big dreamer :P but no matter what, i still has to wait for my dearest to finish his study n get a job... mama said ask him to get a job rite after graduate so that he can save money and we cn get married :)