Wednesday, August 11, 2010

last monday was bapak and enda's anniversary. Happy 44th anniversary! we went out 4 dnner at tony romas at sunway. at first, enda doesn't want to has a dinner but daddy forced her to... we bought a new set of comforter for them. i was the one who chose them as i think i know her taste better. 'FOTOSTAT KU MARINA'. That is what i am known as among enda's friend and bapak's little girl although i'm not little. :)


to bapak and enda,

i will always love u no matter what. both of u are always there for me and i really appreciate that. Bapak, i may not be ur little girl anymore but i'm still ur girl whom u will never miss 2 call me everyday n kiss me each time we meet. i feel secure when u do that to me. Enda, i know i'm exactly like u. That's why we always get into fight. But i think i know u well...hehe...i still love u even u kike to blind ur eyes to me whenever i do something that u dislike

No comments: