Tuesday, October 26, 2010

fashion trend

as everyone aware, I'm now wearing hijab. I'm happy and grateful with my new image. I feel much calmer :). Some people think that when you wear hijab, you can't dressed up. I am totally disagree with this (hmm, I talked like i'm debating) . I believe that everyone deserve to wear what they want to without hesitation just like this girl, Hana Tajima.


she is the creator ofMaysaa, a clothes brand especially for those who wear hijabs. I adore her so much . She's like my role model in fashion. Her style is more to something simple but look nice and elegant.



look at how beautiful she is :)

her style is mostly simple but nice
I really inspire her way of dressing and her determination to make girls who wear hijabs can also look gorgeous. Visit her website to know more about her, http://www.stylecovered.com/