Thursday, October 21, 2010

life has been very hectic this week. i feel like i've screwed up my mind like seriusly 24 hours is not enough for me. What have i been doing all this time....hurmmm

i have 2 assignments which i have submitted but i still left with one lesson plan 4 composition writing. What is composition writing actually ? I've been wondering about this for like few days ago but i still haven't found an answer that satisfies me.

i have spot test 4 teaching poetry on next monday. i must struggle man!

i have an interview as a tutor on monday night. Wish me luck. I really want this job

i MUST and i SHOULD start preparing for finals

there'a a loads for books which i want to read but i haven't read or i just read only a little

i havent' met my baby for like weeks

i have 2 attend 2 birthday party this weekend

i'm going 2 attend nisa's kak long wedding

i seriously can't wait until the study week. I really need some break before i can focus on my finals

:)

No comments: