Sunday, October 3, 2010

friendship


as i grew older and more matured, i realise that i hv a lot of close friends around me bt sometimes i wonder whether do i really have a bestfriend? most of my close friends whether my school or uni's frens hv their own best friends. i'm happy to be around my friends and i hv some friends that i can really noted them as those whom i can really share my feelings with and comfortable to be myself.
but as the term 'best friend', i may regard those person as my best friend, but what is the meaning of best friend if it only come form one person ? what about the other person? the term should not exist if it is only from single way?
for the moment, yes, i'm comfortable to tell everything to my dear boyfie bt there are also things that i can share with him but i know he won't understand what i really feel coz he's not a girl. That is where girl friend should be there. but to really find that person and tell her everything is what i still couldn't find..
anyone want to be my best friend ? i mean from my on perspective and ur perspective???
p/s : i appreciate the bond that i hv with my friends although this is what m feeling now

No comments: