Monday, June 7, 2010

happy 21st anniversary


6.6.10.......


it has been 21 months we've been together :)..i nvr thought that we could be this long...but now i have faith in you and our rltnshp and i know n i hope that we cn hold this relationship longer..thanks for always b there 4 me and gives me courage.thx 4 accepting my flaws....we stil have a long journey to go through but i have faith that we'll try to keep this rltnshp the best that we could..you've already know my good and my bad..there's no one perfect in this world bt we should accept each other seadanya and try to improve ourselves and our partner :)


yesterday which was the day of our anniversary, he told me that he's not sure whether he cn come bt i was really hoping that he could ( who doesn't rite???)..at 1.30 pm, when i texted him, he said he was buying food 4 lnch..so i was like ''ok, i don't think he's cmg''..so there goes my hope


at 2 pm...my phone rang


me : hello


him : hello


me : u kat ane?


him : u nk i btol2 dtg ke?


me : of course la


him : bkk gate


i was HAPPY!!!!! OVER HAPPY!! he was outside...i smiled all the way..his suprise this time really mnjadi...CNGRATULATION syg! u make me tambah nasik 2 x...:)))



p/ s : love u always!

hv fun in klntan..i miss u :(

No comments: