Monday, June 21, 2010


















lately, there's a lot been in my mind...i have a lot of 'list to do' which haven't been done




i'm such a lazyy asss


i've been spendng much time with my alma mater friends rather than my uni girlsss this holiday..is it ok or it's not??but i seriously feel guilty towards them...:(...sorry girlss.. i just feel that holiday is the time that i can catch up with my school friends bcause everyone is on holiday and i get to meet up with those who came back from overseas...because other days i've been busy with classe, assignments, uni friends, as well as being a good daughter and lover :)



well, 9th -11th july insya allah i'll b bck 2 college for phoenix comeback... i cn't wait !!! .... gonna spend three days with them and having girlsss talk...12th gonnna b the first day of class which i cn't wait to meet my other girlffrriieennddsss :)
i love all my friends...whether they're my school friends or uni frens :)





























No comments: