Tuesday, June 1, 2010

a story about fara and sara

emily fara is the kakak.She is taller and heavier than the adik. Bila dukung dia ,mmg sakit lengan. And very hygienic. There was a day when it was raining heavily. Fara x nk pakai her shoes bcause she said ..

kakak : asut kakak asah
me : ye la.Hujan kan
kakak : Asah.eeee.kakak nanak
me : meh jaja lap

after i lap her kasut

kakak : nanak...asah
me : da lap da.x bsh da
kakak : nanak. Nak jaja ukung!

:) very hygienic this girl. Even masa kena paksa pakai that shoes, dia jalan berjengket.


elysa sara is the adik. The manja and the kepochee..hehehe... Yesterday brought her to midvalley jalan2... she sits with me in the car. While looking for parking, suddenly i heard a''flowery'' smell...and i'm very sure that it comes from her

me : adik kentut ekh?

she keeps silence....

me : adek kentut ke ?

sara geleng her kepala...

me : owh...x nk ngaku ekh...

i laughed...i smiled bcause m very sure that the noise cmes from her.. pandai bdk kcik neh x nk ngaku

then after a while...

sara : jaja, adek entut....

there goes the story

:)

No comments: