Saturday, November 6, 2010

26 months of love

yuhuu!!! Today was our 26 months of being together :)


spent the day with mr.boyfie and spent the night with the family + mr.boyfie :) There's nothing that would make me happier than having these people on my side :)




the twins were really excited to get their hair clips from their beloved 'akel mie'. They kept on hugging and kissing mr.boyfie. Quoted from mr.boyfie's principle, ''Joy is the emotion that you can't contrieve'' :)



2 years and 2 months of being together is such a long distance to me. We won't know who's our 'jodoh', but we can feel it when we really truly love a person. Just like what watip said, ''love is about two person who can't live without each other companion''. Oh ya, today was watip and akmal's anniversary as well. Happpy 6th months anniversary love birds :)
I always believe that when u really love a person, meet them up with ur family so that later, things would be easier for you such as it's easier for you to go out, you don't have to lie to your parents etc


to my dear sweetheart,
u know that i don't know how to express my love to you through words. It's just that like i said to you before, action speaks louder than words. We understand each other well. We knew each other goods and bads. We try to be there for each other although sometimes we just can't. We have tried our best to go through this relationship together. We have discuss about out future. It's just that we have to be ready and wait for the moments to come. We just can't avoid anything from each other. I'm glad to have you in my life sayang. You're such a great friend, best friend and a lover to me. There's nothing else that i shall compare you with in this life. I just want you to know that no matter how harsh, how bad, how annoying i am, i love you so much and will always do. You're one of the thing that i really treasure in my life. Happy anniversary sweetheart :)


No comments: