Tuesday, November 9, 2010

the trend nowadays is that people love to use this 'box' kind of bags. Most of these bags are imported from korea. That's what i heard. Well, i had surveyed these kind of bags in many shops in kl but the price are quite high for me and i just feel that the price range are not really suitable for teenagers and young adults who are still studying



when i went for outstation before this, i saw this bag. i bought one for myself as i'm really interested in having this bag. Then on the day that i should went back to kl, i told my parents that i had the intention to test the market in selling these bags. So, they give me some money as capital. So, i bought only 3 these kind of bags. If i get good response, insya Allah i will continue selling. So, people i really need ur support in helping me to sell these bags. And the price range of these bags is just not too burden for the teenagers and young adults i guess


selling it off for rm 50


selling it off for rm 55


selling it off for rm 55
anyone who is interested can contact me through my phone if u have my number or you can reach me via my email , fazlieza.merican@yahoo.com


2 comments:

cintahatikamu:) said...

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...yg last one tu super duper chantek!!
*melted*

eza said...

haha..that one da sold..insya Allah akan ada new stock nanti :)