Saturday, November 13, 2010

charles & keith sale up to 50%

past few days, i saw an advertisement in the star paper which states that charles and keith gonna had their sale end up to 50%. i even heard rumours about this the day before when we had family dinner. told mama about it. she asked me to go first as she will join later.
went off to charles and keith outlet at mid valley with mr.boyfie. But before that, we headed up to hp tower in damansara to collect mr.boyfie's laptop which had been sent for service, went to um to get my car sticker but there are many procedures that i need to follow.
there were tons of people at the outlet. People were busy choosing shoes and bags. I was interested in one of the bags. Mr.boyfie was happy with what i have chosen. It's not that easy to make him love what i like especially my stuff :). But then he reminded me that i'll be going to singapore end of the year and the price there are usually much cheaper. I told him that if i wait until i go there, i have to take the risk as i'm unsure that the bag that i like will be there
the sale was very crazy. Shoes are for sale for about 30 % - 40 % less while u can also get a good purse with the average price of RM 60



after had much thinking, i decided to take that bag. i just felt that the price is worth with the bag although they're old stock. I can just buy purse or if i have extra money i can buy more bags in singapore :) . Bertambahlah my collection :)



I SHALL NOW PRONOUNCE THAT THE BAG BELONGS TO ME NOW :) . I can't snap any picture of it as all camer are with ena :(

the sale will end this november. Hurry to your nearest outlet people! I'm sure that u will not regret it!

No comments: