Thursday, November 18, 2010

can exam be abolished?

final exam is starting next friday and i have a final test on next monday. I have 5 papers to go. Fuhh......life has been very hectic for me lately. I'm busy with a lot of stuff. I tried to divide my time to study and do other things and I'M STRUGGLING to make sure i follow the schedule that i make.

i have done revising for the first round. Alhamdulillah. I'm now in the process of proceeding with the second round of revision.


Potery 2 and Educational Psychology will be my most killer paper i guess. I'm trying hard to improve and score better. The first thing that i do each day right after woke up from my bed was to take the note beside me and revise it again. hahaha..... i wish exam would be abolished. Btw, i'm actually agree with the issue that students nowadays only study for the sake to score on exam rather than to apply it :)




Whatever that i have read in the first round i try to store it in my long term memory based on information processing model which is part of cognitive theory. OMG!educational psychology has influenced me a lot. My life is now totally like '' tido x lena, mandi x basah, mkn x kenyang''...


whenever i'm on the car, points on 'how to teach vocabulary'' will appear in my mind
whenever i watch tv, i will remember points on ''how to teach reading''
whenever i'm taking my shower, there goes ''5 activities work into and out of teaching poetry''
it's just that i can't sit down without doing anthing as that's the time where everything that i try to remember will appear in my mind
i can simply said that i'm now informally in love with my revision for exam! that's so ironic! but i have to score
pls pray 4 me ppl.. and good luck to whoever that gonna sit for their exam as well and happy holiday other peeps who are enjoying their holiday which make me very envy of you!

No comments: