Thursday, February 17, 2011

as well as on the 5th, was also anlom's wedding. Ok, for those who are confuse, anlom is my mister's eldest brother. But the wedding was held in Kl while at that particular moment, i was in Kedah. I really don't wanna miss both wedding but i can only do that if i can cut myself into two which in reality i just can't :). But, i've promised my cousin earlier. So, i stick to my promise.


But, luckily the other members of the family could attend the wedding. Enda went with hafiq, tok din and family, daddy and family which include my kenet2 :). My mister was really that he had no time for me at all. :( But exact 12 midnight, he called to wish our anniversary :) and we had some chit chat about both wedding.



as i was not there, so i don't really know what happened but according to the story that i heard, anlom and kak nora are both lawfully become husband and wife after one lafaz which my mister said that anlom practises it all the time while on the way to the masjid


oh ya, the hantaran was really beaauutifullll.... Kakak made the hantaran on the men's side. I fall in love since the first time i saw it. Simple but very nice :) Although she said it's really last minute work, but it's really worth as the ouput is just amazing . Good work kakak! The girl's side hantaran was also nice. They have sangkar :P.. kak nora's hantaran was purple in colour while anlom's hantaran is in pink





















This may sounds weird but i haven't get the chance to meet k.nora face to face yet :). But insya Allah, soon. Lookng foroward to the wedding on anlom's side on the 12th March. Already booked the ticket :)
btw, all pictures are taken from kak nora's fb :)
to anlom and kak nora,
selamat pengantin baru. semoga berbahagia dan berkekalan. Semoga dimurahkan rezeki and dpt anak banyak2 :). I will always pray for the best for both of u :)
sincerely,
eza


No comments: