Thursday, February 10, 2011

dengan ini, saya ingin memaklumkan bahawasanya saya, Fazlieza Merican















Ehem 2, ambik berkat nak kawen nanti. :)))
telah menghadiri suatu majlis perkahwinan sepanjang cuti CNY haritu :P. I went back to Kedah for the whole holiday just for the wedding.And as well as for the hatyai trip :))))) . It is a holiday but i don't think I'm on holiday coz I'm busy for the whole week
Friday - went back to Kedah
saturday - the solemnization
sunday- tuesday - at Hatyai
wednesday - sprint cleaning day
thursday- wedding on the girl's side
friday - daddy's gang motor have lunch at the house
saturday - wedding on our side
sunday - back to kl
SEE, how busy I am.Hehe...... My mister cannot come on those wedding as he's brother also got married on the 5th :((. On the wedding on the girl's side, the theme colour is kinda red. Not all of us were there as some of us are still not back to Kedah, and etc

The solemnization was held on 29th January at Masjid Pajak Song. The masjid is very nice. I felt calm when I entered the masjid :) . Beofre the akad nikah, when everyone is already on their position, I could feel the 'nervousness' . I could really see it on abg jan and kak nisya's face as well the other members of the family. Alhamdulillah, by only 1 lafaz, they are officially husband and wife. But, what really touching to me ( broken english) is when after abg jan performed the sembahyang syukur, he cried. The tears continuously turun from his eyes.






so, to both of them, Selamat pengantin baru and semoga berbahagia selalu :). The bond of marriage is suatu ikatan yag suci. The ups and downs of marriage life are all depends on how the couple handle the situation.

No comments: