Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ayun Ayunar My Style Contest





This is the first time i enter a competition. I always follow Ayun Ayunar blog as I love her style of hijab. Somehow, there's one day when I read about this contest and I was thinking ''Why not I just give it a try ? It's not really about winning the competition but the feeling to try new things.''

So here I am trying my luck :)
to know the terms and condition, please click here :




So, this is the picture that I pertaruhkan :)






My concept of style is 'simple but nice'. To me, less is more. I prefer to go out with jeans, simple blouse or t- shirt and try out new styles of hijab. Whenever I wear complicated dressing, I prefer to match it with simple style and design of hijab and vice versa. To me, we do not have to wear branded things to look good. Just wear any oufit that we have but try to mix and match so that it will look great. I love to try new style and see whether it fits me or not. The most important thing is that kita menutup aurat :)
People always said that natural beauty is better but for me, being beauty is by being natural and being our ownselves. I prefer to go with good accesrories, handbags and shoes to look more stunning. Although the handbag is only RM 20, but we can still look good if we know how to mix and match it or be confident with ownself when using the bag.
I prefer a simple make up. Because the true beauty comes from the heart. I believe that if we are happy, it will shown on our face.
Last but not least, to me, each people have their own definition of 'My Style' but somehow this is what 'My Style 'means to me :).
so people, like I said it's not about winning, but it's about giving a try to a new thing . If you think I'm qualified for this competition, do vote for me on Ayun Ayunar's blog which will start on 1 st- 4th March 2011
my vote number is 36 btw :)

2 comments: