Thursday, February 3, 2011

save the people in Mesir

i was really shocked to hear about what happened in Mesir. Heard the news mostly from the paper and from Dinie's fb. Then, i thought of Auni. I haven't heard of anything. As things started to get worse, I become more worried of her. I could only pray that she's fine.



As time passed by, as we're in Hatyai, papa texted her but there's no reply. That makes us especially me become more worried. But I was not strong enough to contact her family as i know they for sure is still in worry and sadness




after few days, papa told me that he managed to call Auni and she's fine. Alhamdulillah. I smiled :) . You can' imagine how calm I am to hear that news. She just told us that she could not reply any message . She can only received calls and they're not allowed to go out during night. But she said luckily she managed to withdraw her money before this attack happen.


But she said that she may not come back as things are still under control in Mansoura. Yesterday, when i saw her online, I knew that yeah, she's really fine!






My dear, I hope you will take good care and be safe. Prayers will always be with you sweety :)

2 comments:

Abu Idris said...

Ar Rayah News - Tentera Mesir Akan Mencegah Berdirinya Negara Islam

http://ibnuyassir.blogspot.com/

aunishbini said...

babeeeee heeee :) yup im fine alhamdulillah. mansoura dah tenang, just kat alex n cairo masih tegang. ktorg akan start di evacuate to jeddah mybe lusa. and from jeddah insyaAllah akan ke Malaysia, but tak konfem lagi. keep prayinggg :)
muahh!